The completion of every successful project begins with a solid design. Hydraterra’s professionals analyze the details of the infrastructure and consider the impacts on the goals of the project. We work in conjunction with our clients to create the most effective and most economical design. Typical analysis includes:
- Inflow and Infiltration; flow metering and flow modeling studies to understand the hydraulic loadings on your infrastructure;
- Feasibility and Life-Cycle Analysis to understand the impacts and benefits of your projects;
- Capacity Analysis Plan (CAP) and Rate Studies to understand how infrastructure impact the participants of the system;
- Capital Improvement Plans (CIP) to understand the costs and benefits of future improvements;
- Regulatory analysis such as Pennsylvania’s Wasteload Management Plans (Chapter 94) to keep your facility in compliance with permits and operating requirements.
Contact us and see what we can do for you.