- Treatment design for proposed developments with small or fluctuating inflows;
- Treatment designs for new public or private treatment facilities;
- Upgrades and expansions to existing facilities to meet ever increasing, stringent BNR requirements, aging infrastructure, hydraulic or organic capacity problems or the incorporation of new technologies;
- Upgrades to a treatment system’s head works; grit-removal; filtering; disinfection and solids capture facilities;
- Design of small treatment flow facilities to meet discharge needs for individual homes or communities.